A recreational vehicle is a great way to get out into nature without really having to rough it. One of the things we love about RVs is their portability. You can drive to any destination without having to worry about hotel rooms along the way. And you can camp in so many varying landscapes! We love to get out and see the unique beauty in different parts of the country. But let’s face it: RV storage at home can be kind of a pain at times. Even if you have an RV pad, we think off-site RV storage would simplify your life. Here are five reasons why:
- You can protect your investment by keeping it covered. Many RV owners store their vehicles on an RV pad at home that is exposed to the elements. Prevent weathering and damage by choosing RV storage with covered parking.
- Take advantage of increased security offered by a professional storage company. With the required passcodes to enter the premises and 24-hour video surveillance, your RV will be safer than it would be at home.
- Increase the curb appeal of your home. Even though an RV can be a fun toy to have, there is no denying that it can be a bit of an eyesore when parked next to your home. In fact, some neighborhoods have rules preventing home RV storage because of that very reason.
- Use your space for other things! You will have more space for parking or even be able to add a basketball hoop and play some ball.
- Enjoy flexibility to use your RV whenever you need it without it causing a headache to store on your property. Do you use your RV a lot during the summer? Then don’t pay for storage for those three months—you can still make use of it in the other seasons. You can even choose to store it at your favorite vacation destination so that you don’t have to worry about the poor gas mileage on the drive to get there!